Friday, February 8, 2013

What do Kinkade ,sock Monkeys and Mark Twain Have In Common?

Well I painted them in the past month. I will tell you why. I love authors especially Mark twain and Poe. I Love Sock monkeys it was one of my few toys as a child.   I LOVE making fun of Thomas Kinkade just because I love parodies. I would love to see what people think of my latest work!

"Mississippi Sam Aka Mark Twain" 24x30 oil


"Kinkade's Worst Nightmare 2" 24x30 oil

"Preserving Childhood 5 The Baby Sock Monkey"
So there it is my work for the last 3 to4 weeks. Prints and originals available on my website at www.paintingmaniac.com if you have an questions or want a commission email me whitebantam@msn.com

Thanks for looking at my work!   Leah Saulnier


3 comments:

  1. Leah,

    I first noticed fast food nightmare and when I read your blog I felt the angst and was truly saddened to read the details. You see I lost my house of 24 years in 2011 (due in part to my wife becoming ill in 2004 with severe heart issues). Don't give up. SKParker

    ReplyDelete
  2. TooTSock by SKParker www.tootsock.parpix.com

    ReplyDelete