Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Alfred Hitchcock and Ronald McDonald?

What Do Alfred Hitchcock and Ronald McDonald Have in common?   Well they are 2 of my recent paintings for the Month of September and October so far.   I guess with winter approaching my sense of humor has been coming out more to brighten cloudy days.  So here are some examples of my recent works.  Originals are available through me and prints available on my website at www.paintingmaniac.com where you can view many more works of mine, Thanks for looking! I would love to hear comments.  Leah

                                                             Alfred Hitchcock

                                                   Fast Food Nightmare- The Happy Meal


                                                                            WTF?!


                                                              The Pretender

                                                                    Soap Box Derby

No comments:

Post a Comment